Curtin Link builds on the successful activities of the John Curtin Law Clinic and Curtin Tax Clinic, which have enabled our students to assist small businesses and taxpayers resolve legal disputes and taxation matters. With guidance and mentoring from qualified and experienced supervisors, Curtin Link enables postgraduate and final year undergraduate students to undertake real world projects and offer advice services and project solutions to business and community partners.
Community and business partners and clients gain access to the knowledge, skills and enthusiasm of Curtin students, while also helping to develop the next generation of professional leaders by providing our students with meaningful, real world experience.
Curtin Link is based at the Curtin Graduate School of Business at 78 Murray Street in the Perth CBD.
Examples of advice and project support available through Curtin Link include:
- Law (e.g. incorporation of a legal entity, drafting and refining a corporate constitution)
- Taxation (e.g. assistance with Deductible Gift Recipient status)
- Marketing (e.g. marketing plan)
- Accounting and Finance
- Property development and valuation
- Information systems and information technology
- Management and business development
- Logistics and supply chain management
To find out more about Curtin Link or to discuss our current services available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
If you require assistance, please complete the expression of interest form.
Get in touch
- Curtin Graduate School of Business 78 Murray Street Perth Western Australia 6000