Apply for assistance
Access to the CTC will be reserved for those that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently unrepresented (do not have a tax agent);
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident; and/or
- Are an individual or small business entity.
From time-to-time we may consider matters which do not meet the standard eligibility criteria. Subject to the discretion of leadership group.
- Application – To apply for assistance, please complete the online application form below. Alternatively, please contact us via phone (+61 8 9266 2575) or email (email@example.com) to discuss your matter with one of our student volunteers. Please advise if you matter is urgent, and we will have one of our practitioners contact you directly.
- Review – Once received, your application will be reviewed by our experienced staff in conjunction with a student volunteer.
You will be notified of our outcome of our review once complete. Should your application prove successful, we will ask you to attend our offices for an initial meeting.
- Meeting and assessment – The meeting will involve a member of the CTC staff and a student volunteer discussing your matter with you in greater detail. At the conclusion of the meeting, we will advise if we have capacity to assist you moving forward or provide an alternative recommendation.
Personal information collected is handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. Further information on privacy at Curtin University is available on the Curtin University privacy web page.