IAES sponsors and stakeholders
During the week of the IAES at Curtin, there are a number of opportunities for Partners.
Current partners can always get up-to-date information on the main activities for the 2020 IAES by checking this page. Details will be added to the table below for the following events: IAES Engineering in Communities Session, IAES Networking Function, Vice Regal Reception and IAES Graduation Dinner.
|Partner Site Visit||Partner Site Visit||Partner Site Visit||Partner Site Visit|
|Engineering in communities – sharing stories – find info here|
|Networking and Careers session 4-6pm – register here||Vice Regal reception||IAES Graduation Dinner 6-10pm – register here|
The information about the 2020 IAES at Curtin will be updated as details come to hand. Wednesday afternoons are reserved for the IAES Engineering in Communities Session and the IAES Networking Function, and the Friday evening is always reserved for the IAES Graduation Dinner. If a Vice Regal reception is arranged, it normally takes place on Thursday afternoon. If you have not been a part of an IAES and would like a more comprehensive feel of an IAES week, you can check out this newsletter from our 10th anniversary 2019, or for take a look at this video from 2014.
There are more opportunities than just the events themselves. For example, a Principal Partner opportunities are:
- host a site visit for the students
- have a staff members the IAES Communities Session, IAES Networking Function, IAES Vice Regal Reception and the IAES Graduation Dinner
- contact students directly following the IAES to provide scholarship, work experience and employment pathways
- have your company logo on the IAES shirts and hoodies
- the opportunity to provide the students with branded merchandise
- acknowledgement of your company by the Governor if a Vice Regal Reception takes place
- permission to use EAA branding and IAES photos in company publications
- receive the annual report and newsletters that contain information that can be used as part of your RAP reporting
For a quick response, please call Tim Keely on 0401103520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org