Benefits of sponsoring a scholarship
Sponsoring a scholarship can provide great benefits for students, sponsors, and the community.
Here are just a few reasons to become a sponsor:
- Gain an early opportunity to select from the best up-and-coming students in your field and enhance your brand through association with a leading Australian university.
- Raise the profile of a company, organisation or individual within an industry or in the wider community by showing commitment to education and learning at Curtin.
- Remember or honour a student, family or staff member at Curtin.
- Show appreciation of the efforts of individuals and groups within the University.
- Meet the training requirements of the 457 visa.
- Give back to Curtin after your involvement through work or study.
- Show your passion for a cause at Curtin.
- Show support for personal reasons.
- Encourage and support students to undertake an honours year or specific research.